Job Title: Commis Chef – Cafe
Job Term: Permanent / Temporary
Location: Boroughbridge, North Yorkshire
Hours: 5 days, 8am – 5pm
Live in: No
Job Number: 21-00307
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Commis Chef to join this busy Cafe in Boroughbridge, North Yorkshire.
With a great reputation for providing high quality fresh local food using their own produce from the Farm when possible. With a huge emphasis on the menu using their fresh free range eggs from the Farm creating Breakfast & Lunch dishes along with their delicious baked cakes and desserts.
This establishment is looking for a dedicated trainee Chef who is willing to learn and develop their career further.
As Commis Chef you will be working within a team of 3 Chefs, and you will report to the Head Chef.
What we need from you?
– Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
– Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
– Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
– Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
– Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
Apply for this position below (You must be eligible to work in the UK)